Thursday, November 10, 2005

Really useful

Hmmm. I've now been invited to another interview, again with Test Valley Borough Council, but for the much more interesting job of Environment Development Officer. I have to give a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation on how I would implement a scheme to encourage staff to save energy in council buildings- tricky.

So now I don't know what to do- if I get the job on Friday (I should be more pessimistic about this) then I have to turn down the opportunity for a better job in a better location (Romsey rather than Andover). We'll just have to see how it goes on friday.

On another note, I was rather pleased to see my face in the latest newsletter of English Nature Wiltshire Team. It was in an article about how much they valued volunteers. My name was in the caption too- a taste of fame!

No comments: