Friday, November 11, 2005

The Interview

First of all, after a slight detour around Andover, I eventually arrived at the Council Offices.

The interview went ok, the people seemed really nice, and the job interesting, though I think I made the mistake of being too enthusiastic- I've had feedback about this in the past. After this, I had my role-play, which involved addressing a resident's complaint in a face-to-face meeting. I was quite pleased how this went, and my 'resident' came round to my view relatively quickly- the whole thing didn't last long at all.

They know about the other interview, so even though they'll let me know about this job on Monday, they are prepared to wait until the other one has notified me. And they aren't too bothered that I am going on holiday for 5 weeks in a 9 month contract- they said they'd find some way around it, and it wouldn't affect whether I'd get the job or not.

So fingers crossed!

No comments: