Wednesday, December 20, 2006

S-L-O-W

Question: How slow is this week going?
Answer: very

The ordeal is made even worse, when there is very little work for me to do. Instead, I am having to resort to tidying my office, something I had planned to do from the offset. The filing is now almost sorted, but the shelves are a whole different story!

Last night was a little soiree held by my parents, consisting of a rolling buffet of food Dad had spent all day cooking - utterly delicious as always. Also present were Carol and Dave (him on top form, a lesson in how to be as offensive as possible, but hilarious nonetheless!), George and Caroline from next door, and Gerry and Jenny Sword from around the corner- great to see them again after all this time. Jo, I do hope they weren't put off any such events in the future by non-PC comments!

Today at work was especially quiet- you do get the feeling that you are the only one there - on the ground floor at least. And normally I have to get someone to move their car so I can go home, but not today.

Come on Christmas- saying that, we spend so much time preparing and waiting for it then it is gone so quickly!

No comments: