Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ooooh, get me with my social life

It all started with my (now ex) boss Amanda's leaving meal in Devizes last Friday, which was a good opportunity to bond with colleagues, and was a very nice evening indeed.

Then on Saturday was the long-awaited Medics Revue: "Hairy Proctor and the Urologist's bone"!!! Not nearly as good as last year (only limited input from my brother this year), but some memorably-disgusting songs!

Following on from that was the work Christmas Party. This year a Bond theme was chosen with hilarious consequences - I'll be putting some pics up shortly.

Friday saw Amanda actually leave, which was very sad, but I've only known her for a short time.

And then last night was the extravaganza that was my Monty Python themed Christmas party of 4 people. A truly pathetic turn out, but we all had great fun. Pics of then going up soon too! Special mention must go to Rob from WWT who only having known me for just over a month came in costume, got slightly sozzled, and proceeded to fall asleep on my sofa! Excellent.

I swear I was still drunk when I got up this morning!

No comments: