Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Shepherd without a flock
















A nice day off Thursday, in preparation for Hannah's leaving party down in Devizes that evening. I went as a shepherd (traditional/biblical!) and those who attended my Monty Python party may realise that it was exactly the same costume!

I had attempted to get Beth to come as a sheep, and expected more to be there, but when we arrived I was the only one dressed up (apart from Tom = miner!)! Needless to say, with my beard, I did feel a bit silly. But all was not lost as soon the hosts appeared - daffodils and more miners!

We had a great night, and my PGL buddies will be unsurprised to hear that the presence of SingStar on the Playstation meant I had a very sore throat the next morning!

Yes, I spent almost the entire night (and early hours) singing with new karaoke buddy Sarah - together we were an unstoppable force (I'm surprised no one complained of perforated ear drums - we were quite loud...).

A most excellent evening, where much alcohol was consumed, finishing at about 5 in the morning - groan!

1 comment:

Anna and Scott said...

Like the beard Char... it could catch on... Glad you're having a great time. When are we going to meet up!?!