Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Nope...

...didn't get it.

My concerns over my lack of experience of community work were well-founded. I can accept that, though what I can't accept, and has really gutted me, is she then went on to say that I came over a bit abrupt and loud and that I should 'bear this in mind for future interviews, to tone it down a bit". I was realy upset by this, but the girls in the office have been great, saying that it is their loss, and that it didn't sound like the kind of job I wanted. It does annoy me when we make the effort to apply and go to the interviews, only to find out what the job is really about, i.e. this one was a general dogsbody and mainly organising events and working with communities. Grrr.

So I will be off to the hospital to work for Mum on Tuesday - it's that or unemployment.

No comments: