Sunday, September 17, 2006

Absolutely knackered

What a weekend! It all started at Alex's on Friday evening. Together with Leigh, it was to celebrate our time with English Nature, and say goodbye to both of us from Alex. An excellent evening, which ended at approx 2am after selecting random German words out of the dictionary to use as insults. Quite amusing!

The next morning I drove back home, feeling very tired, but to try and get ready for the evening. It is Jo's birthday today, so last night we all went out in Salisbury again and had a great time, though I feel very old now - a few years ago I'm sure I wouldn't feel this tired! Happy Birthday Jo!

Anyway, today is recovery day, and then back to work tomorrow- only two weeks left and I still haven't got a job!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Busy weekend! Hurrah for random bad German ;)