Saturday, July 14, 2007

And so the drama drags on....

It has been confirmed: my car is a write-off. Slightly annoying.

Luckily, I can use my brother's car for the next week at least, so I have a bit more time before I am completely stuck and either have to work at home/resort to public transport (to Devizes? A joke).

So apart from that this week saw my brother's birthday on Monday (the best ever Chinese meal EVER), Larmer Tree on Wednesday, and a work 'do' last night. Oh, and Harry potter on Thursday.

Larmer Tree was brilliant, as ever - Jools is a genius. Unfortunately, he was supported by a FOLK band - I HATE folk music. The thing is, they were really good singers and musicians, they just sang about stupid things. Like the foot and mouth crisis. Yes......

Last night was interesting, it being the first social event my boss has attended - the standard of conversation dipped precariously low, with him trading rude comments with Purgle. I think even Purgle was surprised! It was a good night though, which is the main thing.

Right, this weekend is officially Mission: Findacar. Grrrr

No comments: