Monday, May 07, 2007

Sarsen pains

So Saturday night I was in Soton saying goodbye to Emma - it was like we had never been apart, and it is indeed very poor that we have only managed a handful of emails between us in a year. I hope she has lots of fun out in Oz with Chuck.

Gossip gathered from that night:

Ally was there - old housemate of Johnny and Lil - Johnny is now in the Navy!
Shane from PGL apparently tried to commit suicide on the beach - hmmm
Helen from PGL now engaged!

Then yesterday was the Sarsen Trail - the annual WWT sponsored walk/run, which was an ok day - I was cutting the electronic tags (for timing their run) off their sweaty shoes - euugh. All that bending down and standing up has actually resulted in me being in more pain than my parents, who walked the half marathon!

And now it's raining, which is most annoying - and I've put loads of pics up on Facebook, so go and have a look (esp PGL people).

No comments: