Saturday, January 12, 2008

Back to normality

This year was a fairly typical festive season - Xmas dinner was Spanish-themed this year (Tapas and paella - yum!), with New Year being spent at my second home, St Cuthberts in Devizes!

I did have time to meet up with various friends, including some PGL ones on a trip to Portsmouth, which was great fun. I must make a greater effort to keep in touch with them all.

My birthday last weekend was brilliant - cannot believe that I am now a quarter of a century old, but at least I celebrated it in 'style' - a night out in Salisbury wearing our flashing cowboy hats from the Christmas party, which went down a storm! The Cha-Cha Slide even featured to make the perfect evening!

Things to look forward to in 2008:

Tanzania in June - yey!
The Goodwood revival in September
Planning for next year's trip with Hayley to Oz and hopefully NZ

And now a whole year stretches forth before me, and the world of planning has gone a bit quiet. Who knows that will happen!

No comments: