Thursday, January 17, 2008

And that's the end of that chapter...

OK, am slightly annoyed. I knew that the Trust was facing some financial shortfalls, but didn't realise until yesterday quite how bad. I am at risk of being made redundant, and by the conversation I had with my boss today I can take it that I won't have a job at the end of the financial year.

I mean, I was looking anyway as I am getting very bored, but at least I had the security of a permanent job at a good rate. It has somewhat forced my hand.

I am a bit gratified that my boss is suitably pissed off - that goddamned useless fundraising team - they haven't done anything, and what with illness and bereavement they just haven't been able to do their jobs.

So back to the job hunt...

1 comment:

Lil said...

Awww that sucks =( Ready to start up our consultancy yet? ;)