Saturday, January 06, 2007

Birthday thanks

Thanks to everyone who sent a card to me for my birthday - whether electronic or by post, they were all really appreciated!

I had an OK day, not too bad really, despite having to work! I got my new tripod, which I'm well excited about, as well as perfume and some more jewellery - "the jewellery box cannae take anymore"!

It was so nice to receive a phone call from Margaret in Oz this morning, though I was left slightly envious of her lifestyle - hopefully I will visit once finances have been sorted (i.e. student loan paid back!).

Tonight I'm off out into Salisbury again, but this time with a load of workmates as well as the usual crowd, so it should be an interesting night...

New Year was a quiet affair at Hayley's with Will also joining us - it made a change from going to the Chapel or watching Jools at home - very pleasant indeed!

Oh, and party announcement: Parents are going away the weekend of the 9th of Feb, so I will be having a sci-fi themed party - consider this an invite to all my friends (further details will follow)!

No comments: