Sunday, March 18, 2007

That Bypass

My work life seems to revolve around Westbury Bypass at the minute, but enough talk about work..

Anna - why thank you, it is indeed a picture taken by me. It wasn't that red really - the long exposure has enhanced the colour. But it was such a clear night.

Anyway, I've had a busy couple of weekends in terms of social engagements - last Friday I was out with Hayley (plus James' new girlfriend, who was really nice), then the Saturday I was out with Jo et al - good luck, and hope you get the BBC job Jo!

Then last night I was at a St Patrick's Day party in Verwood, being held by NE ex-line manager Tony - the usual crowd were there (eventually), and a great night was had by all, though it was so sad at the end because I had to say goodbye to Alex, who is off to Alaska in a couple of weeks - sob! I'm going to miss you loads meine Picklige Freunde!

And Sat Nav is not all it's cracked up to be - trying it out last night (purchased by parents for use on holiday) it tried to direct me down a no entry street, and then proceeded to take me down the most pot-holed road ever. Still, I did indeed 'arrive at my destination'.

Oh, and being the Eurovision fan that I am, I got the show last night recorded - and was so glad that Scooch won. It is complete and utter twaddle, any lyrics in there at all? But I do feel it has the necessary campness and rubbishness to give us a fighting chance. Of course, that is without the politics of the voting - who have we ofended this year??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha our sat nav directed us into the middle of a farmyard =P