Friday, September 22, 2006

Another week down

This last week has gone so quickly, I can't believe only one week to go!

Of course this week was marred by poor old Richard Hammond - I do hope he pulls through and gets back on the show.

Earlier in the week I discovered I have an interview on Monday for an ACO post at the Dorset Wildlife Trust, which I really want. Then, after a two hour journey home due to appalling traffic, I discovered I now have another interview on the 2nd of October for the Planning and Policy Officer for the Wiltshire Wildlife Trust. I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew with this one, but as per usual I relish the challenge! I have to do a presentation, which sounds really difficult. Oh well.

And now it appears I am going out tomorrow after all, so once again the weekend will fly by and I will be knackered on Sunday, when I was hoping to go for a nice long walk with Mum and her ramblers. Never mind!

No comments: