Sunday, May 21, 2006

Eurovision

Another classical comic highlight of the year! Absolutely hilarious, as was old Terry's commentary. Highlights for me were:

1. The Terry's chocolate orange
2. Lithuania and Harry Hill going mad!
3. Lordi of course, with the Mummy keyboardist my personal favourite - completely and utterly mad, so glad it won. the video is even funnier - featuring zombie cheerleaders with pom-poms!
4. It was amazing!
5. Germans singing a Country song??????!!!!! Bizarre, so Eurovision!

Anyway, back to work tomorrow, after an expensive weekend. My brother and sister were home for the comic event, and he persuaded me to buy a digital SLR (NIkion D50) which I am so looking forward to playing around with later on! well, we need good pictures for New Zealand don't we?......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe I was thinking of how much you'd be enjoying it ;) The German act was just so bizarre XD

Ooh Nikon SLR, yayyyyyyyyy =D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»