Friday, October 28, 2005

The Great job hunt

Having recently graduated with an almost-impossible 1st (hurrah) the time now starts for me to find a proper job, which doesn't include working at that Pit of Hell called Boots.

Easier said than done- many applications later I still haven't found anything, and am having to resort to data entry to relieve the boredom of my life- yes I know- how ironic is that?!

Obviously, I'll keep you posted on the whole job situation. Meanwhile, I'm planning our family trip to NZ, which is just going to be SO COOL! I don't think I can overdose on dolphins or penguins can you?

Well, that's my life at the moment- fun isn't it.

1 comment:

Anna and Scott said...

New Zealand... Cool!!! Sorry that you had to set up your own to view mine. I've changed my settings now so you don't have to.

Data entry is dull but I'm sure a holiday to New Zealand will compensate for that.

Sorry, must go. I've got that really exciting lecture called Shorthand!!!